29 Oktober 2016

Sunday Hike // Hardergrad

This was probably one of the last sunny and warm sunday we get this year. My dad and I decided to hike the Hardergrad to get a good view over Interlaken and the Augstmatthorn, which we want to hike up next spring. I personally love the neutral fall colors in contrast with the blue sky and lake - it makes everything pop out!

I'm pretty bumped by the fact that winter is right around the corner and I won't be able to go hiking as much. However, all the Sundays we got to stand on the top of a mountain totally make up for the few months you can't go out without freezing your butt off ;)


 









  
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...