01 November 2015

Sevilla // Metropol Parasol, Maria Luisa Park, Plaza Espana

Metropol Parasol
Honestly, I am not a big fan of this weird wooden structure. I personally think that it doesn't really fit in the city but one thing about it is amazing with no doubt: the view from the (26m high) roof top! 





Parque María Luisa
The 100 acres of pure nature are very inviting for a layed back afternoon. I felt like I was in a totally different city when I entered the park. 






Plaza de España
The monumentous buildings are spectacular! If you are in Seville, you definitely HAVE to visit this place. I spend over 2 hours there just looking at the details and taking photos of EVERYTHING! So it was not an easy task to go through them and sort some out. 



















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...