09 August 2015

Roadtrip 2015 // Helicopter Flight

May 9, 2015
On our last day on Kauai we splurged ourselfs with not only delicious ice cream but with a helicopter flight! I've never been on one before and I'm totally obsessed now! If it wasn't that expensive, I would go for the pilot's licence. Unfortunately, it was raining most of the flight, which didn't allow us to take that many pictures. I fully enjoyed the flight anyway! Kauai has so much to offer and we didn't see half the things - even though the island is quite little. This trip was amazing and so much more I could have wished for! I highly recommend going on a roadtrip pretty much everywhere in the world instead of just staying at one hotel for two weeks. You get to see so much more and learn a lot about the country you're staying in.


























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...