30 Juli 2015

Roadtrip 2015 // Waimea Canyon

May 5, 2015
Even though it rained most of the day, we headed to Waimea to see the canyon. They call it the Grand Canyon of the Pacific and as much as I love the Grand Canyon - and I'm a super huge fan of him, I really am - the Waimea Canyon blew my mind! All the reds of the rocks, the greens of the plants and those gigantic waterfalls - I'll show you later - I hardly could handle the view! And doesn't the mist make you feel like you're in a mystic place?!










Here are some facts for you guys:
The Waimea Canyon is about 16km / 10 miles long and 900m / 3000ft deep. The river you look at in these pictures is the Waimea River. It's one of the longest river (19km / 12 miles)in the Hawaiian Islands.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...