24 Mai 2015

Roadtrip 2015 // The Beginning


How are you all doing? I just got back from our roadtrip through (mostly) California with my brother. I can't tell you how awesome that trip was!! Breath-taking views, lots of fun and sunshine (and some snow too, but I'll tell you about that in a little while). I can't wait to share all the photos I took - and trust me, there's a lot of them ;) If you like to get a sneak peak already then head right to my instagram (@nissybunique). no regrets, I promise :)
So our trip didn't really start well as we missed our flight on April 13, 2015! It's a long story and explaining why and what happened would take way too much space up in this post, so let's just focus on the good things, shall we? 

So this is the suitcase I brought with me. This huge samsonite is next my hand luggage i put in there totally empty! I only packed 1 pair of shorts, one pair of pants, two tank tops, two t-shirts, one cardigan, my pjs, lots of underwear, a bikini and my birkenstocks. that's it! I didn't take much of toiletries because you can buy those in San Francisco as well..











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...