04 Januar 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Wow! It's been like what? mid-2014 since my last post...oops! Surely not nominated for most frequent blogger, huh?! ;) Anyway, I woulnd't miss out on wishing you guys a
xHAPPY NEW YEAR x

There has been lots, though not really interesting things going on in my life. First of all I'd like to tell you how I spend most of my evenings and that's either reading a book, watching youtube videos (tons of them! Seriousely guys, I feel like I've seen them ALL) and going to bed early - not during the holidays of course! I partied all night every night. No wonder I didn't think of posting something, you would have been bored to death and there wouldn't have been only me (and my roomie) who would have known how much of a drag I am! Well, now you know anyway. Good job Nissy...

Okay but now that it's a new year I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get back on track and blog more often - which means I planning on uploading a blog post every sunday. Think of it as a new years resolution - and let's hope it won't just last a month like they usually do. As I am a nice person - another new years resolution of mine: being a nice, happy, smiling person - I want to give you something - wow and here it is, my 3rd one: giving. It's nothing big, but it's from me to you and it is....a calendar for 2015! 



I really hope you like it. It's simple but that's what I want to go for in 2015: simplicity. Less of everything and keeping things simple in any way possible.

What are your resolutions for 2015?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...