17 Dezember 2013

christmas Tunesday

hi love bugs,

i kinda got lost in the christmas spirit, somewhere after all those christmas songs and before the big christmas tree. my collegues at work are already annoyed with me being merry all the time and my friends are still not convinced i really am into christmas. so this week is going be a christmas special - hurraaayyy =)

starting with a few of my (i would say all time favorite but that would be a lie since i just started to listen to those ;)) favorite christmas songs - here we go:






and there is no christmas without the one and only mariah carey singing "all i want for christmas"



i'm very into michael bublé's christmas album too. it's on replay and my roomie already complained about it (she's still singing along though ;))






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...