23 Oktober 2013

rearrange

hi cutie pies,

you may remember that i just moved into my very first apartment in june of this year (see the posts here). well, as i've unpacked and organized everything two weeks after moving in, i found it very pretty but nothing lasts forever ;) ever since, i've been constantly changing and rearranging things in my room until this week, when i finally decided on a complete change.
unfortunately, i'm not quite happy with the outcome. the room is about 20m2 and therefore not too small for all my stuff, but i just kinda couldn't work out a good interior design. i'm also missing something similar to a workingspace / home office. so where else to look for inspiration than on my fave pinboard website pinterest.com

these are some of my fave findings:




find all the pics and credits on my pinterest board
 
follow me on pinterest: nissyBunique



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...