10 Juli 2012

The Dilemma

Hi love bugs,

How are you doing?
Since I've been in California I do almost every week some shopping! It's horrible! - I mean, not really because I love every single piece I've bought here. I'm just getting kinda sad when I see the bills ;) I worked a lot to afford this stay by myself and my budget is limited... on the other hand, in Switzerland there aren't all those cool clothes ect. to buy... I think that's what you call a DILEMMA ;)

These are my favorite shops here in California (which we don't have in Switzerland or at least where I live):

Gap

 Do you know any other cool shops I should check out? =)
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...