17 Juni 2012

Sunnies and more..

Hi sweeties,

I can't tell you how happy I am with my new iPhone case! I totally love the style and I can't stop looking at it! In addition I found some sunnies! Since I'm usually wearing glasses, I never thought to buy some sunnies. But here in California, I'm fully in to join the club. I'm starting to wear lenses on beach days, so I definitely need to wear something, otherwise I feel naked ;)
By the way, the necklace I got matches perfect with the GAP shorts-outfit (mentioned in the last post), don't you think so?

Free People iPhone Case
H&M Sunglasses
Forever21 Sunglasses
Forever21 Necklace
Forever21 Bracelet
Clinique 1. Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel 2. Moisture Surge Face Spray 3. Moisture Surge Gel Crème



2 Kommentare:

  1. Die Sonnenbrille von Forever21 mag ich.:) Wollte mir mal so eine kaufen, steht mir aber nicht -.-

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Da ich eigentlich so gut wie immer meine "normale" Brille trage, wusste ich auch gar nicht was mir steht. Ich hab mich von meinen Freundinnen beraten lassen und hoffe die liegen auch richtig ;) Es gibt aber im Forever21 echt viele verschiedene Formen, du findest bestimmt auch eine die dir passt =)

      Löschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...