22 Juni 2012

3rd Street Tattoo

Hi guys,

Actually I'm not that spontaneous (I'm always trying, because all the spontaneously things I've ever done were super fun and made great memories) but on Monday I went to the 3rd Street Tattoo studio in Hermosa Beach to get a tattoo. JUST BECAUSE I WAS BORED! smh

My mom don't know anything about that (not that I need her permission but I tell her almost everything. She's an amazing mother, by the way). Okay it's just a tiny heart on my finger but it's forever. Even though I didn't really think about what I'm doing at this moment, I LOVE IT! I'm happy and that's the most important thing, isn't it?! ;)

What do you think about my little heart?




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...