05 März 2012

Spring In My Closet

On Friday I had a day off. Unfortunately, this always ended up with shopping.  
Well, after lunch I went to H&M. As for the first time I've noticed that not all stores are selling the same clothes. This H&M store had in fact a thousand things that I immediately had to have. Well, at least I've tried almost all ;) I finally bought a pink blazer, a baige blazer, minted pants, jeans, a green belt and a pleated skirtWhen I came out of the store, afternoon was gone. I've just flitted quickly to New Yorker to buy the pastel colored bag that I've seen a few days earlier. Acutally I wanted to stop by at Zara and Vero Moda but I had a date later so I had to hurry up.

What do you think about the snapshots below?











1 Kommentar:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...