25 Februar 2012

Cooking In My New Shoes

Hi lovebugs,

This are the last of my goodies. The Jamie Oliver book (Jamie's 30-Minute Meals) is super cool and I'm really getting hungry even if I just browse through it. I love his recipes and since I'm a really uninspired cook, I often need recipes. Had any of you have cooked something from the Jamie Oliver book? How do you like Jamie's 30-Minute Meals? Can you recommend me other books?
 
The shoes are from Dosenbach ("Deichmann" for my German readers). The black shoes are kind of everday-shoes. I wore them often since spring shows up this week. The flats are perfect for California weather, aren't they? What do you thing of the toecap?

Happy Saturday!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...