17 Januar 2012

Something Personal

I'm sorry for the whole changing thing (layout ect.) on the blog, but I'm just not quite satisfied with the presentation. I reorganize / redesign my room (I still live with my parents) about every three months. It always felt hard to me to fix or design things, which reflect myself. Well, I suppose that this somehow represents ME too ;) I guess, I still haven't found myself. Very original, huh?! No seriously, I'm a restless person. It's not that I can't sit still for five or more minutes, it's rather an inner restlessness, which you notice here on the blog too.

But I hope that I'll learn much more about myself during my stay in California. I'm really looking forward to it. Only two and a half months till sunny California!!

via Bikinis and Passports








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...