17 November 2011

Tschüssi Berlin

Brandenburger Tor, Berlin (Germany)

I'm back from Berlin. It was super cold and I frozen my butt off. Gladly, we mainly were in stores for shopping. There are the same shops as well as in Switzerland, but things were cheaper.

Of course we've visited the Alexanderplatz, the Fernsehturm and the Brandenburger Tor. And we visited the Berlinische Galerie. The exhibition of Friedrich Seidenstücker and Eva Besnyö was so inspiring. Although we've taken the train or the subway (entire amount for tickets: 25 ), we certainly walked at least about 3km per day (it's definitely not the same, when you're doing this for a workout as for shopping ;)).
But running around wasn't that bad, because we've always eaten very well and much. The best meal was at Atlantic's. Guys these waffels were delicious! 

Shopping Mall "Kaufhaus Des Westens"


Fernsehturm

How beautiful? (this isn't our hotel)

beautiful building




All photos taken by Nikon D5100 or iPhone 4


Unfortunately, I have to say that I'm not a fan of Berlin. Although I've seen some beautiful buildings and the Brandenbruger Tor was super impressive, I didn't feel like "wow-this-city-is-so-fantastic-I-would-like-to-stay". In Barcelona I fell in love with the city at first sight. Sure there's also the different if it's summer or winter, but I think it would have changed nothing. But I'm glad I've been there at least for once.
 
Even if Berlin never become one of my favorite cities, I recommend you to visit Berlin. Tastes are different and maybe Berlin is the city of your dreams!






PS: To be continued... (shopping goodies)

1 Kommentar:

  1. These pictures are beautiful and the food looks yummy!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...