30 November 2011

Favorite Of The Month: November 2011


OMG, it's almost December. Time flies! Well, you know what's coming at the end of the month. Exactly, it's time again for the Favorite Of The Month.

I want to let this kind of distinction send someone very special to me. Your blog is my #1! It isn't one of those fashion blogs (I love fashion blogs), but a blog about lifestyle, living and photography. I'm most fascinated by the photography. The pictures on her blog are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She's so talented. I've rarely seen such beautiful pictures.

But this isn't just about her blog dariadaria, it's about Madeleine. She's my Favorite Of The Month: November 2011!




I don't know her, I just describe my impressions of her ok ;)  
Her style of writing, photographing and her clothing style are adorable. She seems to be casual, easy going, kind, down to earth and someone who'll sometimes just chilling on the couch with you and spend hours talking to you about everthing and anything.
Well, you'll see I'm a big fan of hers =) Please check out her blog!

Images via dariadaria


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...