28 Oktober 2011

M.

I couldn't be a day without her. She's available for all occasions. Sometimes I am sad, sometimes she make's me sad. Sometimes I'm happy and she makes me feel sad. But mostly she makes me happy. Makes me laugh or dance. Memories comes up with her. People are together or apart because of her. We all like her in a different way but we all like the one. I talk about..

Image by Google, edited by NissyBunique
How do you feel about music? And what do you hear most?  


Favorites of the week:

KRS One - Step Into A World

Jay-Z ft Kanye West & Otis Redding - Otis

Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna - Fly

DJ Antoine ft. Tom Dice - Sunlight

Adele - Someone Like You

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks 

Jessie J ft. BoB - Price Tag

Madcon - Beggin'

John Mayer - Who Says

Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat

Stress ft. Noah Veraguth - Elle

Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi - Tightrope

Janelle Monáe - Tightrope [feat. Big

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...