23 Oktober 2011

I Couldn't Resist..

As I predicted in the post from Friday, I went shopping yesterday. You get a sneak peek in a tweet yesterday. Actually, I mainly just wanted to buy clothes for the cold days. But I couldn't resist and bought the blouses. Well, a warm sweater and cardigan I've bought too ;) Unfortunately, the battery of my SLR was dead, so I couldn't show you my goodies yesterday. So sorry for no posting! 

Do you like the blouses? What do you think about the combo of the berry blouse and the red-white striped skirt?


black blouse by H&M

berry blouse by H&M

berry blouse and leggins by H&M, skirt by Stradivarius
comfy cardigan by H&M

cosy sweater by H&M

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...