25 August 2011

Royal Arena Festival 2011 In Pictures

Like I promised in a prior post, there are some awesome pictures on the website of the Royal Arena Festival and on Facebook, so I share a few of these with you.

Stage
Redman & Method Man

Redman


Wiz Khalifa


B-Boy Battle






This was the best festival I've ever been to. The atmosphere was great. The people were peaceful and just enjoyed the music. On Sunday I also had my 21st Birthday celebration, which was only a small highlight of the entire weekend. My friends smuggled a little extra birthday cake with a candle into the festival grounds. How sweet is this??! Really had a great time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...