01 Juli 2011

Favorite Of The Month: June 2011

I guess I read her blog Modejunkie for three month now and I'm absolutely a fan of her and her outfits! I like to present you my Favorite Of The Month June 2011 Anjelica!



imagine that you're 19, got married to a german, flew your ass all the way to germany not speaking a single word deutsch, leaving everything you have behind in the philippines. now imagine, you're getting divorced after a year, found a great new boyfriend, moved together and got a job to pay the rent and credit card bills. now you're 25, you speak german, travel around the world and have an amazing baby boy! hi, welcome to my super fun world! - Modejunkie




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...