07 Juli 2011

Chocolate dipped marshmallows

The idea for this sweet chocolate dipped marshmallows is from Melanie (Whimsical Creations).
 
 
 
Ingredients
  • marshmallows
  • melting chocolate
  • sprinkles
  • kebob skewers or lollipop sticks
Instructions
  • Put a stick into each marshmallow.
  • Dip them in melted chocolate. 
  • Roll freshly dipped chocolate covered marshmallow in sprinkles (covering all chocolate).
  • Let chocolate dipped sticks cool on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper in the fridge until chocolate is firm.
I guess this is my new favourite recipe!

If you have a favourite recipe and you would like to share it with me, please send me an E-Mail (nissybunique@hotmail.com)! I would love to try it and maybe do a post about it.

xoxo Nissy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...