29 Januar 2011

I'm A Fan!

I found the two guys some time ago on Youtube and now I would like to share some videos with you.
Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sam Tsui are a dream team! Check out the videos and you will love them!




"I Will Follow You Into The Dark" - Death Cab For Cutie
Covered by Kurt Hugo Schneider
Song starts at 2:00

PS: actually you should close your eyes and just enjoy it but i can't take my eyes away from his.




"Just A Dream" - Nelly
Covered by Kurt Hugo Schneider, Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie




Michael Jackson Medley






"King Of Anything" - Sara Bareilles
Covered by Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sam Tsui



"Don't Stop Believing" - Glee
Covered by Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sam Tsui

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...